THE GENERAL DATA ON JOURNAL
The publisher – Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Sibstrin) (before renaming – Novosibirsk Construction Institute named after V.V. Kuybyshev – till 1993, then Novosibirsk State Academy of Building – till 1998).
The journal status is the scientific-theoretical edition. There is an international standard number of serial edition ISSN.
It has been published since 1958 as one of journals from series “News of higher educational institutions”.
Periodicity of release - monthly.
The purposes and problems of journal
- Acquaintance of a wide range of readers in Russia and abroad – scientific and academical employees, students and post-graduate students of higher educational institutions specialized in architecture and civil engineering, as soon as construction practitioners – with results of scientific researches, a current state and prospects of building sciences development;
- Granting of possibility to publish the new scientific results;
- The information on introduction of scientific workings out in manufacture;
- The organisation and carrying out scientific discussions in various directions of building sciences.
- Thematic sections *):
- Construction structures and buildings
- Structural analysis
- Building materials and products
- Economics and management in construction. Automation and technology of building production
- Hydro-engineering construction
- Water supply, drainage and sanitary systems of buildings
- Construction of highways and bridges
- Building and road machines
- Scientific problems of architecture and ecology
- Scientifical-methodical section
- In laboratories of high educational institutions
- Introduction of scientific achievement in construction practice
- Scientific information
*) On two groups of scientific specialities according to the actual Nomenclature of Specialities:
05.23.00 Civil engineering and architecture (architecture, engineering sciences)
05.05.00 Transport, mountain and building mechanical engineering (engineering sciences)